Meet Tucson AZ Orthodontist Dr Mittida Raksanaves
Mittida Raksanaves, DDS, MS
Dr. Raksanaves graduated 1st in her dental school class of 93 students, receiving Highest Honors from the King of Thailand. She also completed her post-doctoral Orthodontic Training at the University of Louisville.
Dr. Raksanaves holds a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Highest Honors, a Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics, a Master’s Degree in Oral Biology and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. In her spare time, Dr. Raksanaves enjoys traveling, ceramics, photography, jewelry making and gourmet cooking.
Dr. Raksanaves holds the following professional memberships:
- Angle Society of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Arizona State Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
Ready to schedule a consultation with Dr. Raksanaves? Call us at Tucson Office Phone Number 520-742-1232