Tucson Orthodontist Dr Pearcy
Daniel E. Pearcy, DDS, MS
Dr. Pearcy received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Indiana University where he graduated 2nd in a class of 98 students. He completed his post-doctoral orthodontic specialty training at the University of Louisville.
He holds a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Highest Honors, a Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics, a Master’s Degree in Oral Biology and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. He is a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Academic Fraternity, a recipient of the Psi Omega Academic Excellence Award, and was selected as the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Outstanding Student by his dental faculty.
In his spare time, Dr. Pearcy enjoys fishing, traveling, mountain biking, woodworking and gemology.
Recent educational achievements:
- Attending Member of the Raksanaves and Carson Spear Study Clubs
- Currently installed as President of the Southwest Component of the E. H. Angle Society of Orthodontists
Completed Spear Education Courses:
- Facially Generated Treatment Planning Workshop
- Treating the Worn Dentition Seminar
- Creating Esthetic Excellence Seminar
Dr. Pearcy holds the following professional memberships:
- Angle Society of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Arizona State Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
Ready to schedule a consultation with Dr Pearcy? Call us at Tucson Office Phone Number 520-742-1232